Patrick has more than 15 years experience within Digital transformation, Customer experience/CRM, business innovation, analytics and communication. He is a frequent speaker at seminars and events.
Patrick has extensive knowledge regarding all aspects of customer experience, both from a strategic, tactical and technology perspective.
He has the ability to work in a technical environment in order to find technical solutions for operative challenges. Patrick’s role is best used for strategic, analytical and operative customer experience, digital transformation, business innovation and strategic brand management.
Patrick is very creative and uses deep marketing, sales and service experience as a base for business innovation. As a team member, Patrick creates a good atmosphere, and secures a progressive climate.
Patrick’s main industries are Utilities, consumer products, retail, public sector.
Areas of competence
- – Customer experience management
- – Digital transformation
- – AI, RPA, AR, MR
- – Business model innovation
- – Platform architecture
- – MS Azure architect
- – Big data (Business side)
- – Social media/social CRM
- – Brand management
- – Business innovation
- – Technical CRM
Sample of assignments
- – Digital transformation/Project and portfolio management – Global Utility company
- – Digital service portfolio – Global Utility company
- – Digital transformation and IoT – Retailer
- – Digital transformation strategy – Utility company
- – Data driven sales strategy based on Big data – Large automotive
- – Business development & digital transformation – Large utility
- – Creating a online strategy – Large utility
- – Evaluating campaign management solution . Large utility
- – Upgrade analyst SAP – Large utility firm
- – Customer insight strategy – Large automotive firm
- – Customer experience strategy – public sector
- – Channel strategy – Retail company
- – Analyst customer communication – public sector
- – SAP CRM business analyst and implementation – Utilities
- – SAP SD business analyst and implementation – Pharmaceuticals